This Sunday, the American Distilling Institute is holding Meet the Maker at St. George Spirits/Hangar One in Alameda, CA, just outside San Francisco. While the theme of this year’s ADI conference is brandy, Sunday is not just about fruit spirits—the men and women who actually make brandy will be on hand to pour samples of other wares such as whiskey, gin, absinthe, and more. They’ll be happy to walk you through their products and answer your questions.
I’ll be there. Will you? Well, just maybe you will. See, I’ve got five tickets to the event and that’s four more than I need. So I’m holding a lottery to give away the spares. Here’s the deal: Email me by 5pm (San Francisco time) this Friday, April 3rd to put your name into a lottery for one of the spares. I’ll conduct a random lottery to determine the winners and post the results here on the Whiskey Forge later that day. Come Sunday, I’ll leave the tickets (each a $40 value) for you in an envelope with your name at the admissions desk.
- Who: You
- What: Meet the Maker
- Where: St. George Spirits, 2601 Monarch St, Alameda, CA 94501
- When: Sunday, April 5th, 2-5pm
- Cost: $40 (unless you score one of the Whiskey Forge free passes)
- Email me: [moonshinearchives (at) gmail (dot) com] by 5pm PST this Friday, April 3rd. No entries will be accepted after this.
- Include (1) your name, (2) preferred email address, (3) city and state and (4) telephone number
- Please, if you can't make it, pass on this lottery so that folks actually in and around San Francisco can attend and the tickets don't go to waste.
- Winners will be notified by email and posted here.
See you there!