June 3-8, ADI is holding another class. I've got nothing to do with this; just passing on information. This class will be led by distiller Jordan Via. Via has led similar events at Sweetwater Distilling (in Petaluma, CA), but is now plying his trade at Breckenridge Distillery, site of next month's get-together.
The class includes;
- Denver International Airport shuttle to and from Breckenridge
- Sunday night welcome BBQ
- Five nights lodging in Breckenridge
- Breakfasts and lunches
- Hands-on instruction with Master Distiller Jordan Via (Monday through Thursday)
- Demonstrations and presentations by industry professionals and suppliers
- Optional morning walk with ADI President, Bill Owens
|Distiller Jordan Via explaining how to run a still|
For first-time drinkers in Colorado, Owens offers words of advice: "...[C]onsuming alcoholic beverages at high altitude can get you drunk fast, so limit your drinks to 1 per hour. Bottom's up!"