If I lived in New Orleans, you can be damn sure I wouldn't be posting this. I'd be at the distillery this very minute.
|Barrels o' rum at Celebration Distillation|
Celebration Distillation, the makers of Old New Orleans Rum, is seeking a motivated and hard working individual to work with our Production Team and to train to become an Old New Orleans Rum Distiller. We are the oldest premium rum distillery in the United States, and we produce three distinct and delicious rums - Old New Orleans Rum - Crystal; Amber; Cajun Spice.
- Work in the production of Rum and other products
- Run Stills
- Perform fermentations, filtrations, and final blends
- Upkeep and Maintain Equipment
- Keep facility and workspace clean
- Assist in the analysis of process and equipment efficiencies
- Assist in the analysis and installation of upcoming expansions
- Occasionally work events or parties hosted at the distillery
- Work Flexible Hours
- Time Expectations: Minimum of 40 hours per week
- Commitment to Quality
- Any knowledge or experience in alcohol production or food production is preferred
- Any technical experience in pipe fitting, welding, process engineering, chemical or mechanical
knowledge is preferred.
- 21 Years of Age and Over